How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage?
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much space from cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Disk Space Usage" Icon.
3. In Disk Space Usage area you can see which folder/directory is using too much space and you can even check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the "Metrics" section, click on "Bandwidth" Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.
How to check the usage of bandwidth, email accounts, mysql, etc from a single place?
1. Go to your cPanel's main page.
2. On the left side of the cPanel, click on the "Statistics" icon. It will show the total bandwidth usage, mysql, email account limit, etc.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
A Record is a DNS record and is used to point a domain or subdomain to an IP address. You can add...
You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk and it supports various operating...
Some software requires older version of PHP like 5.6 while other asks for PHP7. If it happens you...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
CNAME records are referred to as alias records since they map an alias to its canonical name. You...