How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage?
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much space from cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Disk Space Usage" Icon.
3. In Disk Space Usage area you can see which folder/directory is using too much space and you can even check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the "Metrics" section, click on "Bandwidth" Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.
How to check the usage of bandwidth, email accounts, mysql, etc from a single place?
1. Go to your cPanel's main page.
2. On the left side of the cPanel, click on the "Statistics" icon. It will show the total bandwidth usage, mysql, email account limit, etc.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
A mail exchanger record (MX record) is a type of resource record in the Domain Name System that...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
A Record is a DNS record and is used to point a domain or subdomain to an IP address. You can add...
You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to...
Do you have a single domain or wish to use different PHP version per folder? Do you have an...