How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage?
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much space from cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Disk Space Usage" Icon.
3. In Disk Space Usage area you can see which folder/directory is using too much space and you can even check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the "Metrics" section, click on "Bandwidth" Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.
How to check the usage of bandwidth, email accounts, mysql, etc from a single place?
1. Go to your cPanel's main page.
2. On the left side of the cPanel, click on the "Statistics" icon. It will show the total bandwidth usage, mysql, email account limit, etc.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt...
A Record is a DNS record and is used to point a domain or subdomain to an IP address. You can add...
You can edit or remove MX Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...