How to Create a Directory or Files in Plesk File Manager
How to Create a Directory in Plesk File Manager
- Log in to your Plesk account.
- Click on Files from the Sidebar Menu.
- Click on the appropriate domain in case of multiple domains.
- Under File Manager, click on the httpdocs directory or any other directory where you want to create the directory.
- Click on the +plus icon and choose Create Directory.
- Enter a directory name, such as my-directory in the input box. Then confirm with OK.
How to Create a New File in Plesk File Manager
- . Click on the +plus icon and choose Create File.
- . Enter the file name, such as home.html, in the input box. Then confirm with OK.