How to Create a New Database User in Plesk
- Log in to your Plesk account.
- Click on Databases from the Sidebar Menu.
- Click on User Management from the right sidebar.
- Under Database Users, click on Add Database User.
- Under Adding Database User, fill in the following details:
Database user name: Enter a database username such as blog.
Password: Enter the password or click Generate to generate one. Then click on Show and copy the password in a safe place.
Database: Choose the appropriate database from the drop-down menu.
Access Control: Choose the appropriate option as per your needs.
Finally, confirm with OK.
Your new database user will be created.