How to Download a Dump of a Database in Plesk
You can generate a backup of your database and download it to your computer using Plesk.
- Log in to your Plesk account.
- Click on Databases from the Sidebar Menu.
- Choose the database you want to download from the list of databases.
- Proceed with Export Dump, and a popup box will appear.
- Choose the directory where your database dump will be saved. Checkmark Automatically download dump after creation, and confirm with OK.
Once a database dump is generated, your browser will prompt you to download it.