How to Redirect a Subdomain to an External URL in Plesk
- Log in to your Plesk account.
- Click on Websites & Domains from the Sidebar Menu.
- Under the list of Domain names, click on the Hosting Settings icon appearing in the same row of the subdomain.
- On the right side of Hosting Type, click on Change, displaying next to Website.
- Enter the following details:
- Hosting Type: Choose the Forwarding option from the drop-down menu.
- Destination address: Enter the link to which you want to redirect the subdomain.
- Forwarding Type: Choose it according to your need.
- Click OK. Read the warning and confirm it with Yes.