How to Remove a CSR code in cPanel
You can remove the CSR code, which is no longer needed. Please, keep a backup of the CSR code for the active SSL on your computer.
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- In the Security section, click on SSL/TLS.
- Under Certificate Signing Request, click on Generate, View or Delete CSR link.
- Under Certificate Signing Requests on Server, you can see previously generated CSR.
- Click on Delete, located under the Action option. Choose Delete again to confirm.
The CSR code will be removed and no longer stored on the server.