How to Remove Sample Comments and Posts From WordPress
You get sample comments and posts in a fresh WordPress install. You can easily remove them in the following way.
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard.
- From the Dashboard menu, go to Posts and click on All Posts.
- Hover the mouse on the sample post and click on Trash.
- Now, do the same with the sample pages. Head to the Dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts, and click All Posts. Remove the sample pages.
- Similarly, you can remove sample comments. Choose Comments from the dashboard, hover your mouse over a comment and choose Trash.
After you take these steps, your blog will be clean from sample comments and posts.