How to Update the DNS Nameservers at 123-Reg
You can find our nameservers in your hosting welcome email. You need to update your domain nameservers to our nameservers.
If your domain is registered on 123-Reg, you should follow this tutorial to update your domain’s Nameservers.
- Open the 123-reg.co.uk website and click on Control Panel. It will show you a login form.
- Enter the username and password of your 123-reg account and click on Log-in.
- After a successful login, select the appropriate domain from the drop-down list and then click on Manage.
- Scroll down to the Advanced domain settings and click on Change Nameservers (DNS).
- Enter your nameservers in the text fields and click on Update.
- You will see a success message.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.