How to Upload the Index File to Your Website via FileZilla
You can follow this tutorial to upload the files to your hosting account.
- Open FileZilla FTP Client.
- Enter your FTP host, username, and password. You can use your cPanel username and password as your FTP user and password. Then click on Quick Connect.
- Enter your domain name in the Host field, such as ftp.example.com or example.com.
- Make sure that you are inside the public_html folder, if not then double click on it to go to the public_html folder.
- Under Local Site in FileZilla, open the directory where your website files are located. Right-click on your index file and choose Upload.
You can view the progress of the upload in FileZilla.