How to change the password of your email account?
If you want to change password of your email account then you can do this by the following steps:
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section click on "Email Account" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the "Account @ Domain" section and you should see your email account listed there.
4. If your email address is email@example.com, you should see a "Change Password" text in front of your email. Then simply click on "Change Password".
5. Enter your new password or use a password generator
6. Click on the "Change Password" button.
Congratulations, your email password has been successfully changed and now you can access your email using your new password!
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To create a new email address, perform the following steps:1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In...
If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an...
Email Account Forwarders:Step 1: Login to your cPanel account.Step 2: In the "Email" Section of...
You can access your Email account directly from Webmail.1. Open http://example.com/webmail,...