How to change the FTP User Quota in cPanel?
If you want to increase/decrease the FTP Quota or to use an "Unlimited" FTP Quota but also want to set a limit, then follow these steps to modify the FTP User quota.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "FTP Accounts" Icon.
3. Under the "FTP Accounts" list, click on "Change Quota".
4. Click on the "Change Quota" button.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to create an FTP Account in cPanel?
You can use your cPanel username and password to access all folders and files via FTP. However,...
How to Delete an FTP User account from cPanel?
If you have created too many FTP User accounts and some of these have not been used and you want...
How to change the password of the FTP Account in cPanel?
If you want to change main root FTP Account then you need to change the password of your cPanel...