How to Create Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel to Fight Spam?
It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to selected folder, etc.
How to Create Account Level/Global Email Filter?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters" Icon.
3. Click on the "Create a New Filter" button.
4. Enter a name for the filter in the Filter Name text box.
5. In the rules of the filter you can filter e-mail by many options, and should you want to deal with e-mail which contains a word like "Lottery" or other words, then select "Contains" under the "Rules" list, select "Body" from the dropdown list and from the 2nd drop down list.
6. Under "Actions" list select "Discard Message".
7. Now Click on the "Create" Button.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Apache SpamAssassin is a mail filter that identifies spam. It is an intelligent email filter that...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section, click on "Email Filters"...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters"...
1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account. 2. Under "Current Filters" you can...
BoxTrapper requires all email senders who are not on your whitelist to reply to a verification...