How to blacklist an IP Address to deny it access to your website?
You can lock directory with a password by using cPanel "Password Protected Directories" option.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you want to remove the Two-Factor Authentication from your cPanel account, follow this...
If someone is trying to hack your website or you want to block their IP Address, you can add this...
In order to secure your admin area from hackers, we recommended you to allow access only from...
Security is important for our data safety and we recommended you to enable the Two-Factor...
For security purpose we recommended you to prevent access to your .htaccess file from...