How to blacklist an IP Address to deny it access to your website?
You can lock directory with a password by using cPanel "Password Protected Directories" option.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
For security purposes, we recommend that you to disable directory browsing on your website so no...
You can lock a directory with password by using the cPanel "Password Protected Directories"...
Is your IP frequently blocked when you access a wordpress admin area or any type of script with a...
External Website can use < img /> tag to display an image from your site somewhere else on...
If someone is trying to hack your website or you want to block their IP Address, you can add this...