How to Restore Partial backup in SiteWorx?
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )
2. Under "SiteWorx Menu", click the "Backups" menu item if it is not already open.
3. Click the "Management" menu item.
4. Click on the "Restore account from backup" button and select the "Use a file already on the server" option from the dropdown menu.
5. Click on the "Continue" button.
6. In the confirmation window, select partial backup from the drop-down menu and then click on the "Restore" button.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to generate a full backup of your SiteWorx Account?
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )2. Under "SiteWorx...