How to Automatically Sync or Fetch a cPanel email on Apple/iOS?
You can automatically set an automatic email syncing option. This means that if you received any email on your cPanel email account, it will be fetched/synced with your Apple/iOS mobile.
1. Open the main screen of your Apple Mobile and click on the "Settings" Icon.
2. Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
3. Now tap on "Fetch New Data".
4. Select any option such as "Every 15 Minute" or manually select an option and set your custom time to frequently sync emails with your cPanel email server. If any new email arrives, a new message will show up in your inbox.
Now your email will be automatically synced/fetched with your iOS/iPhone.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
You can add a cPanel email account to your Apple IOS mobile and be able to automatically check...
If you send an email via iOS, a signature will be automatically added in reply such as "Sent from...
You can set an automatic email sync frequently but should you want to manually check for new...