How to Change the SolusVM Control Panel Password?
If you can access your SolusVM VPS control panel, you can easily change your SolusVM password. We recommend you to change the password every few months or use a secure password.
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. In the Top Bar Menu, click on "My Account".
4. Under "Change Account Password" enter the following details:
Current Password: Your current SolusVM VPS Control panel password.
New Password: Your new password.
Repeat New Password: Again enter your new password.
5. Click on "Update Password".
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you want to update your SolusVM VPS Control panel email address, follow this instruction.1....
You can check your VPS specification like RAM, disk space, virtualization, IP Address, etc from...
After you received your VPS login details you can find a VPS Login URL, username and password in...
If you want to check your SolusVM VPS status, and determine whether the VPS is offline or online,...
Whenever you login to your VPS control panel, you will receive a login email alert and you can...