How to Enable/Disable 2D/3D Acceleration or Change the Video Card type in SolusVM?
You can Enable or Disable 2D/3D Acceleration or you can change the video card type to VGA, Cirrus, etc in SolusVM.
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
How to Change the Video Type?
1. Scroll down, and under the"Video" tab, change the type from the drop-down menu to the appropriate video type and then reboot your VPS.
How to Enable the 2D/3D Acceleration?
1. Scroll down under the "Video" tab, and if you want to Disable the 3D Acceleration, choose the option "Off" from the dropdown menu.If you want to enable it, chose the "On" option from the 2D/3D Acceleration.
2. Reboot your VPS.
Note: Virtualization like KVM does not support 2D/3D Acceleration on some operating systems.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
You can change the Disk Driver to Virtio or IDE before installing the operating system but should...
You can change your network card to any other network card. For example, from Realtek to Virtio...
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to...
You can easily reinstall the operating system using the SolusVM automatic reinstallation tool but...
You can change the hostname for reference purpose only in SolusVM. 1. Login to your SolusVM...